Email marketing is a great way to keep in touch with your clients and promote your business. Here are some tips for email marketing for beauty professionals:
1. Keep your list clean and up-to-date. Make sure you have permission to contact each person on your list and that their contact information is accurate.
2. Write great subject lines. Your email’s subject line is the first thing your subscribers will see, so make it count! This is something I always teach my students, your subject line is like a handshake.
3. Personalize your messages. Your clients will appreciate hearing from you on a personal level.
4. Offer discounts and promotions. Email is a great way to offer your clients discounts and promotions on your products and services.
5. Use images and videos. Images and videos can help make your emails more engaging and visually appealing. I love to use GIFs.
6. Keep it short and sweet. No one wants to read a long email, so keep your messages concise and to the point.
7. Test, test, test. Always test your emails before sending them out to ensure they’re looking their best.
8. Get creative with your email marketing campaigns. There’s no shortage of possibilities when it comes to email marketing, so get creative and experiment with different ideas.
9. Use email automation. Email automation can save you a lot of time and effort by automatically sending out your emails for you. You can prep months in advance for special promotions or even seasonal greetings.
10. Keep an eye on your metrics. Pay attention to your email marketing metrics to see what’s working and what’s not. For example your open rates, unsubscribed and click rates.
Email marketing is a powerful tool that can help you boost your business. By following these tips, you can create successful email marketing.
Want to learn more about email? Check out this episode from The Vivien Claire Podcast
You got this!